DEEQA Reverse Osmosis Water Desalination System
Lack of drinkable water effects many parts of the world. Deeqa supplies reverse osmosis water desalination systems to address such water scarcity. A reverse osmosis system uses technology to remove impurities from water such as sodium, zinc, mercury and many other minerals that contaminate water. A reverse osmosis plant desalinates and purifies water so it is suitable for human and animal consumption.
RO desalination is a separation process used to reduce the dissolved salt content of saline water to a desired level. This is done by passing the saline water through a semi-permeable membrane at pressure higher than osmotic pressure.
Deeqa supplied and installed RO systems are capable of the following:
- Sea Water Reverse Osmosis systems that treats water containing high levels of dissolved salts over 15,000 ppm up to 45, 0000 ppm
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis systems to treat contaminated water contain moderately high levels of dissolved salts and minerals up to 15,000 ppm.
- Filtration, Disinfection & Re-Use systems to treat river water and other sources where the issue to not just the volume of salt in the water but also other organic impurities which lead to microbial formation.
DEEQA supplies both containerized and skid mounted sea water reverse osmosis systems
- Skid mounted or containerized solutions for easy shipping and installation
- Wide range of capacity from 5,000 to 5 million litres per day.
- Easy availability of parts and consumable