DEEQA Reverse Osmosis Water Desalination System
Lack of drinkable water affects many parts of the world. Deeqa supplies reverse osmosis water destrdesalination systems to address such water scarcity. A reverse osmosis system uses technology to remove impurities from water such as sodium, zinc, mercury and many other minerals that contaminate water. A reverse osmosis plant desalinates and purifies water so it is suitable for human and animal consumption.
RO desalination is a separation process used to reduce the dissolved salt content of saline water to the desired level. This is done by passing the saline water through a semi-permeable membrane at a pressure higher than osmotic pressure.
Deeqa supplied and installed RO systems are capable of the following:
- Sea Water Reverse Osmosis systems that treat water containing high levels of dissolved salts over 15,000 ppm up to 45, 0000 ppm
- Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis systems to treat contaminated water contain moderately high levels of dissolved salts and minerals up to 15,000 ppm.
- Filtration, Disinfection & Re-Use systems to treat river water and other sources where the issue to the volume of salt in the water and other organic impurities lead to microbial formation.
- DEEQA supplies both containerized and skid-mounted seawater reverse osmosis systems
- Skid mounted or containerized solutions for easy shipping and installation
- Wide range of capacity from 5,000 to 5 million liters per day.
- Easy availability of parts and consumables