Third Party Supply Chain
Procurement is based on ordering and receiving goods from upstream in the supply chain. As part of procurement and receiving service, Deeqa provides:
- On behalf of its clients, Deeqa manages inventory.
- Recognize when inventory levels are poor and place orders with suppliers and distributors.
- Arrange for supplies to be delivered from the supplier or producer.
- Receive products and store them before they are ordered or needed somewhere else.
Deeqa can manage, on behalf of its clients, order management, fulfillment, and distribution. As part of the order fulfillment service Deeqa offers:
- Customers, representatives of the public, and others may make requests for products.
- When orders are issued, manage inventory and subtract from stock levels.
- Pick up the requested item from their warehouse’s stock.
- Pack the requested item in order for it to be delivered.
- Arrange for the item’s loading and delivery to its final destination.
One of the primary services of Deeqa third-party logistics is to manage the safe storage of goods until they are needed elsewhere.
- Customers may be allocated to public warehousing based on priority, availability, and demand.
- Preassigned and leased out contract warehousing to a particular customer for a specific period of time
- Specialist storage for a variety of items, such as chemicals, food, or goods, that must be stored in specific conditions.
- Storage of important, volatile, or otherwise sensitive products in a high-security environment
- Tracking and placement of goods inside the warehouse for fast detection, storage, and retrieval
- Inventory control and auditing to ensure correct goods receipt, stock level management, and delivery.
Certain goods need to be transported in specialist environments. Deeqa has specialist vehicles that are equipped with ways to control temperature, light levels, humidity, and other factors to preserve goods as they reach their destination. This will be provided mostly to the inbound Somalia sector.
Transportation and Freight services
Deeqa transportation and freight services offer a comprehensive solution to move any shipping to Somalia. With a wide network of partners and collaborators, Deeqa delivers safe and reliable transportation solution with inbound and outbound sectors in Somalia.
With the ever-increasing demand for speed and reliability, we provide a comprehensive global airfreight service in collaboration with our global partners who are dedicated to meeting and exceeding our customers’ needs. Air shipments are all controlled from our strategic offices and are handled together with our overseas partners, all of whom have airfreight capability.
On a regular basis, worldwide shipping is at the heart of all of our lives, and we are able to provide outstanding service by collaborating closely with all of the world’s leading carriers.
We are proud to be able to deliver cost efficiency and a sound freighting strategy with global capabilities, as sea freight is by far the most cost-efficient way of transporting goods around the world.
We work with a network of specialized operators that provide road freight solutions in the United States as well as in Europe, Scandinavia, and beyond.
Our knowledgeable team is available to assist you with your needs and ensure that your needs are fulfilled on every level. You can choose from full loads, part loads, and groupage options to send a shipment.
We also offer express and timed deliveries along with custom clearance as needed.